1) Why 1984 made me doubt the name Katherine
(doubt not, but be believing!)
2) How veeeery much of an influence Ms. DeGeneres and Mr. Paisley are on me.
3) The reconciliation of the paradox of being an enemy and being a daughter.
4) What water taught me about selecting television program(s).
5) OH. BE. WISE. (what can I say more?!)
what else ya got for us?
and still I deeply love “The Hunger Games.”
More to come on these ideas.
is a very talented, innovative, and creative individual. However, many of her outfits, songs, dance moves, and overall life choices are highly objectionable (duh!) And that is not merely my opinion. That is a FACT. To borrow the words of Ms. Natasha Bedingfield, [Lady Gaga] is not the kind of girl you bring to mother.” Still, I cannot completely overlook her artistic gifts!
So what is one to do about this paradox of trash and talent coexisting in the same woman? I have coined a phrase that I believe perfectly captures this problem (and even offers a solution!). Check it stat:
What did you think?
1 single sentence to sum up LG.
but I pride myself on my honesty AND on my class. I also pride myself on my humility. Oh wait…..
Confidence and insecurity can co-exist.
Which do you have more of?