“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones…, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” -Matthew 18:6 (in the New Testament)
What kind of country do we live in where law-abiding businesses are fined, threatened and demonized for refusing to bake gay wedding cakes, but barbaric baby butchers are hailed by feminists, Hollywood, and a president who asked God to “bless” them? God help us all.”
–Michelle Malkin (❤ her!)
(this video is disturbing, but need to continue to get out there )
“Wo unto those you call good evil, and evil good.”
Truths to Consider:
1) WE ARE ALL ARTISTS! (here’s Prezident Uchtdorf’s take on this…)
2) We ain’t all gonna make it big (and that’s okay, ya’ll!)
3) Stem of Jesse (Jessica!) in the scriptures
4) What insight “The Merchant of Venice” taught me about the HBO filth series “Girls”
5) My take on “The Great Gatsby” in 3 sentences.
6) Haven’t yet written about Mark Twain’s ever famous and influential piece (Huck Finn). Stay. Tuned.
7) What Amanda Bynes (indirectly) taught me about Mormon temples.
8) “American Idol” certainly has produced some talent, but overall is waaaaay over-rated.
9) Hozaboutcha take an exodus from this blog and go read about what Moses says about idols? (here!)
10) Katherine loves wordplay. And admit it, she’s pretty darn awesome at it, huh? 🙂
should lose that scowl!
(muuuuch better, darlin’)
(Kath, refer to your title in an awesome way that only you can…)
this song is one of the best in recent history. just sayin’
So friends please take it to heart, when I say to go make some art!
has, through the years, said publicly many, many tacky, arrogant, sexual, and overall highly inappropriate things with which I find (great) offense. Chris’s wife badly needs to take a course concerning class.
Gwyney, you would do well to learn from mine and John Mayer’s life lessons concerning freedom of speech.
Girl, just cuz you’re thinking it
don’t mean you gotta say it!
Even if it is the truth.
Line of Propriety, Paltrow!
And we’ll save the discussion of the names of your posterity for another post.
“Do as the heavens have done,
forget your evil; With them forgive yourself.”
~William Shakespeare (A Winter’s Tale)
“…and though your sins
[or insecurities/baggage/ idiosyncracies/lips/WHATEVER!]
be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.”
Oh, except that when it comes to lips, I prefer red
over white (LITERALLY) 8 days a week.
PS. I am VERY careful about how I portray violence (if at all) in this blog. So I understand if that first picture is a bit offensive, but I just love how it captures what so many of us do to ourselves. Britney ain’t perfect, but that’s pretty genius I think.
Yes. But also this:
And this one is tougher. See if you’re up for it:
Did you get it?
can’t save you from concubine makeup.
PS. I left that green scarf in the Chicago O’Hare airport once. Darnie