Do YOU need to forgive yourself for anything?
How can you let go of your past and rid yourself of unnecessary burdens so that you can (finally) be at peace?
Just a few ways this is true.
BP and JM are both:
1) Good looking
2) Super Satirists
3) Hilarious (they both are known to be master pranksters, just like me!)
4) Guitar Gods
5) Talented beyond belief but still able to connect with fans
7) TRUE musicians
8) Good guys (though at least one has made some mistakes in the past)
10) Just overall AWESOME!
Oh, yeah, and great artists collaborate!
This was for CMT’s Crossroads a few years ago, but they even mixed their magic just a few months ago again for BP’s song “Beat this Summer.” Cool!
This is a call to the color-blind. This is an IOU…
Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn?!
LOVE this line with all my heart!
*oh, and I’ve seen both of these gentlemen in concert.
PS. I think Brad and John have some great collaborations, but I actually enjoy John’s stuff with Keith Urban even more. Stay. Tuned.
Truths to Consider:
1) WE ARE ALL ARTISTS! (here’s Prezident Uchtdorf’s take on this…)
2) We ain’t all gonna make it big (and that’s okay, ya’ll!)
3) Stem of Jesse (Jessica!) in the scriptures
4) What insight “The Merchant of Venice” taught me about the HBO filth series “Girls”
5) My take on “The Great Gatsby” in 3 sentences.
6) Haven’t yet written about Mark Twain’s ever famous and influential piece (Huck Finn). Stay. Tuned.
7) What Amanda Bynes (indirectly) taught me about Mormon temples.
8) “American Idol” certainly has produced some talent, but overall is waaaaay over-rated.
9) Hozaboutcha take an exodus from this blog and go read about what Moses says about idols? (here!)
10) Katherine loves wordplay. And admit it, she’s pretty darn awesome at it, huh? 🙂
(muuuuch better, darlin’)
(Kath, refer to your title in an awesome way that only you can…)
this song is one of the best in recent history. just sayin’
So friends please take it to heart, when I say to go make some art!
don’t want to take this life granted like I used to do…