1) Why 1984 made me doubt the name Katherine
(doubt not, but be believing!)
2) How veeeery much of an influence Ms. DeGeneres and Mr. Paisley are on me.
3) The reconciliation of the paradox of being an enemy and being a daughter.
4) What water taught me about selecting television program(s).
5) OH. BE. WISE. (what can I say more?!)
what else ya got for us?
Last summer I read 1984. I was so excited when Winston’s wife Katherine was introduced (I always feel a connection with people with whom I share a name, particularly if we spell it the same way). But that feeling quickly faded as the woman’s character was revealed : Katherine Smith was unkind, not very beautiful, cold hearted, ignorant, and never liked to do the sexy dance with her husband. Darnie.
#same name, different girl
#not justifying adultery but I can understand why Winston got involved with Julia
“Winston’s Wife” is NOT the same as a “Wilkinson Woman”
(look at my title if you haven’t already…)
Core Beliefs: Humor, Creativity, Kindness