Truths to Consider:
1) WE ARE ALL ARTISTS! (here’s Prezident Uchtdorf’s take on this…)
2) We ain’t all gonna make it big (and that’s okay, ya’ll!)
3) Stem of Jesse (Jessica!) in the scriptures
4) What insight “The Merchant of Venice” taught me about the HBO filth series “Girls”
5) My take on “The Great Gatsby” in 3 sentences.
6) Haven’t yet written about Mark Twain’s ever famous and influential piece (Huck Finn). Stay. Tuned.
7) What Amanda Bynes (indirectly) taught me about Mormon temples.
8) “American Idol” certainly has produced some talent, but overall is waaaaay over-rated.
9) Hozaboutcha take an exodus from this blog and go read about what Moses says about idols? (here!)
10) Katherine loves wordplay. And admit it, she’s pretty darn awesome at it, huh? 🙂
should lose that scowl!
(muuuuch better, darlin’)
(Kath, refer to your title in an awesome way that only you can…)
this song is one of the best in recent history. just sayin’
So friends please take it to heart, when I say to go make some art!
but we can all pursue our interests, express our talents, and CREATE.
So how ’boutcha get off this blog and in the words of Britney, do something?
If I never win a Grammy, you know I’ll be alright…
True story. Probz should have actually cleaned myself up a little, huh? Oh well. Ya’ll know I’m beautiful, even if not everyday. But I digress. This kid Oba is the real deal.
And boy can break it DOWN!
This stuff is good enough to be on the radio. Too good. Puts Chris Brown and Jason DeRulo to shame. This song is another literary gem, teachers. Can you believe this kid is giving up music for 2 years to go on an LDS mission? Now THAT’S dedication. You know homeboy will be winning Grammys in no time when he gets back. Oba if you ask really nice, I GUESS I’ll be your date although it’s such a terrible bother to get a pretty dress and have your makeup and hair all done up and stuff….. 🙂
And he liked some of my Natasha mash-up ideas. DON’T HATE THAT!
#those drinks are “Arizona” brand, but they’re not tea! Promise!
#Shaq is doing this now I guess…